Imagine living a fulfilled life, achieving your goals and thrive every day. Don't settle for a generic life. Commit to thriving by applying lifestyle design.
This is for high achievers who are looking to design their life. To achieve more. To find a better way to combine everything that is important in your life. To get more out of every day and increase your wellbeing. To reduce stress. To get more out of your day, to feel more positive and grateful. To live more in line with your values. To maximize your time and priorities.
This is an actionable, on-demand course designed to build self-awareness and self-leadership with the goal of self-actualization. It focuses on emotional intelligence and designing a life where you live with a greater self-knowledge and personal awareness. When we apply lifestyle design, we excel in our personal and professional life. Regardless if you're a young professional, a seasoned founder or an experienced executive, this course is a way to deep dive into how you can increase your own performance, productivity, and wellbeing – and it always starts with knowing what works best for you today.
To help you kickstart your lifestyle design, we decided to give you one challenge every day for 30 days straight. When we build a strong foundation, we live our lives on our terms.
You will be challenged. You will grow. And at the end of the 30-day challenge, you will have developed a blueprint for how to make better decisions going forward. To start every day by investing in yourself first to achieve more significant results and be able to give more to others.
“Thank you for an amazing course! It's so empowering to become more aware of how our behaviors and environment influence our motivation, productivity, and mood.”
“By living with more gratitude and as a Giver has changed my life. Thanks to Be Brilliant Academy's Lifestyle Design course, I now end each day with a greater sense of achievement, happiness, and impact. I live more in line with my values and the relationships I now create goes beyond a simple connection. Thank you for an incredible course! ”
- Introduction to Lifestyle Design – Welcome!
- Who will you spend time with during this course?
- The entire Lifestyle Design course a glance
- The Progress Check-In for the introduction
- Day 1 – What makes you come alive?
- Day 2 – Designing your guiding principals
- Day 3 – Creating a life of significance
- Day 4 – Starting with you FREE PREVIEW
- Day 5 – Living with gratitude
- Day 6 – Designing an inspiring morning routine FREE PREVIEW
- Day 7 – End your day with an empowering night routine
- The Progress Check-In for Week 1
- Week 1 – All challenges in one place
- Day 8 – Achieving your goals
- The Goal Formula
- Day 9 – Developing a system for goal achievements FREE PREVIEW
- Day 10 – Achievement drives motivation
- Day 11 – The Power of the Circadian System FREE PREVIEW
- Day 12 – How to optimize your time
- Day 13 – Our environment can peak our performance
- Day 14 – The power of creative time and experiencing flow
- The Progress Check-In for Week 2
- Week 2 – All challenges in one place
- Day 15 – Ending each day with a great sense of achievement
- Day 16 – Eliminate distractions and breaking bad habits
- Day 17 – Achieving mental clarity FREE PREVIEW
- Day 18 – Paying-it-forward
- Day 19 – Being confident when facing crossroads
- Day 20 – Living without regret
- Day 21 – How to overcome “I don’t feel like it”
- The Progress Check-In for Week 3
- Week 3 – All challenges in one place
- Day 22 – What’s your ratio between stability vs. excitement?
- Day 23 – Defining your own success
- Day 24 – Breaking-up with naysayers
- Day 25 – What stands in your way?
- Day 26 – The art of being present
- Day 27 – Applying lifelong learning
- Day 28 – How to be fully engaged?
- The Progress Check-In for Week 4
- Week 4 – All challenges in one place
- Day 29 – Your Blueprint
- Day 30 – Success!!
- The foundation is built, what’s next?
- Members Only – The community is here for you
- Join Members Only
- Internalize your wisdom and experiences
- Bonus: Mirror on the wall
- All 30 Challenges in one place
- Challenges and reflections for The Finally
- The Progress Check-In for The Finally
At the age of 17, Therese started her first management consulting company, and over the last 15 years, she has supported thousands of founders, management teams and executives. At the age of 21, she became a guest lecturer at Stockholm School of Economics and The Royal Institute of Technology. Therese holds a Master of Science in Business and Economics from Stockholm School of Economics and has been awarded Sweden’s largest prize for innovators in memory of Alfred Nobel.
In 2016, Therese was included in the Nordic 100 list, which recognizes the most influential individuals having an impact on the tech and startup communities in the Nordics. In May 2018, Therese founded Be Brilliant Academy to provide actionable, on-demand courses that support high achievers to thrive personally and professionally.
Today, Therese is advising leading companies worldwide in re-designing their culture. She also works as a Performance and Achievement Coach to Founders and C-level executives globally to excel as high achievers. Additionally, Therése spends a significant amount of her time traveling as she frequently is invited to speak about The Future of Work at conferences all over Europe and North America.
When she is not on stage, connecting people or running startups, she is passionate about training and motivating others as a fitness instructor.
What’s lifestyle design?
We all have a lifestyle. However, few have designed it in line with their own choices. Even high achievers sometimes need to take a step back and look at what they love, like and dislike in their current lifestyle. Lifestyle design is about exploration. Exploration about what matters to you the most. To design a life where your values, priorities, and goals set the agenda every day. It’s about developing new habits and to remove routines that no longer serve you. For some, it might be all about achieving greatness and feeling a sense of achievement every day. For some, the focus might be on work-life integration. For others, living a life filled with adventures. There is no right or wrong. It’s for you to decide. We’re simply here to guide and support you.
Who’s this lifestyle design course for?
This course is for high achievers. For individuals who are looking to get more out of their lives. To live in line with their own values and priorities. It’s for the executive, the entrepreneur, the intrapreneur, the professional, the academic. It’s for the individual who wants to achieve more. The individual who is looking to decrease pressure and stress. The person who is striving for a way to make all priorities fit. The star who’s looking to experiment with life hacks to enjoy every day to its fullest.
What should I know or master before starting the course?
The only thing you need is ambition, determination, and commitment. We will guide you through the process of designing a lifestyle where you make the choices that fits you best.
Is there a money back guarantee?
Yes! In everything we do, we believe in empowering individuals to reach their full potential. Therefore, the course is designed to help you will grow both personally and professionally. So, if you're not completely satisfied, the course comes with a 21-day money back guarantee.
Who's behind Be Brilliant Academy and what's their experience?
The team behind Be Brilliant Academy has an extensive background in lifestyle design, entrepreneurship, innovation, business development, wellbeing and, mindset. The instructor in this course is the Founder and CEO of Be Brilliant Academy, Therése Gedda, herself. An award-winning entrepreneur and international keynote speaker with over 15 years of experience. She has researched the entrepreneurial mindset at the Stockholm School of Economics and inspired and supported 10,000 individuals over the years. Her passions are empowering individuals to reach their full potential.
How many hours can I expect to be working on it?
You can design it the way you want to, and you decide the pace that fits you best. The actual course is about 5 hours of watching the videos. You will also have access to 6 specially designed documents with the challenges and a survey for each week. The more time you invest, the more time you get out of it. We recommend that you spend at least 10 minutes on each challenge even if some of them will benefit from investing 30-60 minutes each. The course is designed to help you to get more out of your day, to feel more fulfilled and to surround yourself with things that excites you. The more committed you are, the more significant impact the course will give you.
Will I be able to have personal contact with Therése? And, if I have questions, where can I ask them?
We have an exclusive ‘Members Only’ Facebook group. That’s where you can ask questions to the team and interact with fellow high achievers. If you have a special request towards Therése, you are more than welcome to ask that too. If you want additional personal one-on-one sessions with Therése, she is still working with a few clients on performance and achievement coaching, so to explore that check out the different packages available on our site.
Do I get a certificate after completing the course?
Absolutely, we want to celebrate your achievement! We’re proud to present the Be Brilliant Academy Certificate. After four inspiring weeks (or longer if you decide to extend the course), and acting upon all of the insights, you get a specially designed certificate. You can proudly share it with your network on social media, on your LinkedIn profile and you can even print it and put it in a frame. Amazing, right?
Master Negotiation – Lead with Influence and Integrity
$1,095.00Create My Account and Get Started
6 months of One-to-One Achievement and Performance Coaching
$8,000.00Create My Account and Get Started
How to build a purpose-driven startup – From spark to product within 4 weeks
$1,195.00Create My Account and Get Started
* Source: Paper: ‘Happiness and Productivity’ by Andrew J Oswald, Eugenio Proto and Daniel Sgro. Article: 'Purpose in Life as a Predictor of Mortality Across Adulthood' by Patrick L. Hill and Nicholas A. Turiano.