You are an innovator, a builder, a creator, or already an entrepreneur. Basically – You are a High Achiever.
You might come from the corporate world and are looking to make a change. To build something for yourself.
You might already have been in the entrepreneurial world for years and are looking for a new way of doing things.
You might even work in an organization and are looking for more innovative and effective ways of doing things.
Then this entrepreneurship course is for you.
Turn your idea into a business
The course is designed for high achievers that are looking to build a company in close collaboration with the market, to develop a tribe, to design a thriving business culture and ultimately achieve a successful launch.
- Welcome to the kickoff!
- Who will you spend some quality time with during this course?
- The entire course at a glance FREE PREVIEW
- Use the Spark Formula to shine
- Entrepreneurship is limitless FREE PREVIEW
- Build your business on a strong foundation
- Culture can be designed
- Commit to an ambition that inspires and stand for something
- How are you using your strengths and talents?
- Collaborate with people who inspire you
- Design your culture
- Build your tribe
- Bonus: How to build a strong support system?
- The Progress Check-In #1
- Transform your dreams into goals
- Bonus: How to set your goals and achieve them with the Goal Formula
- Commit to the challenge
- Work with the Goal Formula
- Bonus: Are you committed or just interested in achieving your goals?
- Ready to commit to the challenge?
- The reality check
- The Progress Check-In #2
- Introducing Design Thinking
- Start with the problem, not the solution
- Build something that matters to you
- Creative ideation in action
- The concept of pivoting
- The 99 percent – entrepreneurship is about execution FREE PREVIEW
- The Progress Check-In #3
- Kickstarting the business model creation
- The process for developing your business model
- Working with the Business model canvas
- The Progress Check-In #4
- How to co-create
- How to develop a Dream Persona FREE PREVIEW
- The dream persona discovery
- Turning customer assumptions into customer insights
- How did the first customer interviews go?
- Living as a customer
- The experiment
- Exploring the customer journey
- Your tribe of dream personas
- The Progress Check-In #5
- Defining the market
- Recognizing your market segments
- Why now?
- Capturing the growth potential
- The competitive analysis
- The right positioning
- Different markets and cultures
- The Progress Check-In #6
- Anything is possible
- Developing your roadmap and achievement plan FREE PREVIEW
- Act upon the actionable business plan
- Working with your roadmap
- Does the plan align with your vision and values?
- The Progress Check-In #7
- What are you building?
- Developing with uniqueness in mind
- How are you co-designing with the market?
- Act upon key insights
- Designing your dream product
- Committing to an MVP
- Co-creating the MVP
- Using the lean method to your advantage
- Time for lingo – What do these words really mean?
- The Progress Check-In #8
- Start with the value – Introduction to persuasive packaging and pricing
- Exploring different pricing models
- The power of three
- The magic with irrational pricing
- Value creation with the market
- The Progress Check-In #9
- Who's your dream customer?
- Who’s your first customer?
- Creating your customer lists – Dream and First
- Your initial sales strategy
- Developing your sales funnels
- How to effectively identify your leads
- Aligning your sales and marketing activities
- Reaching your dream personas
- The Progress Check-In #10
- The heart of your business
- What do you want your brand to be associated with?
- What is your brand promise?
- Align your brand with your core
- Developing your brand
- The Progress Check-In #11
- Your greatest fan
- The 1000 fans
- Grow with your fans
- The Progress Check-In #12
- A/B test your business strategies
- Developing and acting on your launch strategy
- Your first 6 to 12 months
- The Progress Check-In #13
- Time for money
- Cash flow, cash flow, cash flow
- Your cash flow strategy
- Making a profit – The foundation of the P&L
- Keep an eye on the balance sheet
- Limited resources spark creativity – How will you fund your venture?
- Align your projections and your key activities
- The Progress Check-In #14
- Thrive with the four cornerstones
- Determination and drive always win FREE PREVIEW
- Build a strong support system
- Don’t wait for inspiration – Purse your idea
- Commit to shine
- All working pdf's in one place
- Members Only – The community is here for you
- Join Members Only
- The Progress Check-In #15
- Share your thoughts. We love to hear from you!
- Introduction to the Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Match the culture with lifestyle design
- Introduction to ‘The Futuristic You’
- The Futuristic You – The 30-Day Challenge
- Bonus: 6 healthy morning habits for high achievers
- Bonus: Powerful night routine for high achievers
- Bonus: How to manage your time at work – 7 tips on how to better plan your day
- Achieve it
- The Progress Check-In #16
At the age of 17, Therese started her first management consulting company, and over the last 19 years, she has supported thousands of founders, management teams and executives. At the age of 21, she became a guest lecturer at Stockholm School of Economics and The Royal Institute of Technology. Therese holds a Master of Science in Business and Economics from Stockholm School of Economics and has been awarded Sweden’s largest prize for innovators in memory of Alfred Nobel.
In 2016, Therese was included in the Nordic 100 list, which recognizes the most influential individuals having an impact on the tech and startup communities in the Nordics. In May 2018, Therese founded Be Brilliant Academy to provide actionable, on-demand courses that support high achievers to thrive personally and professionally.
Today, Therese is advising leading companies worldwide in redesigning their culture. She also works as a Performance and Achievement Coach to Founders and C-level executives globally to excel as high achievers. Additionally, Therése spends a significant amount of her time traveling as she frequently is invited to speak about The Future of Work at conferences all over Europe and North America.
When she is not on stage, connecting people or running startups, she is passionate about training and motivating others as a fitness instructor.
Who’s this entrepreneurship course for?
You are an innovator, a builder, a creator, or already an entrepreneur. Basically – You are a high achiever. You might come from the corporate world and are looking to make a change. To build something for yourself. You might already have been in the entrepreneurial world for years and are looking for a new way of doing things. You might even work in an organization and are looking for more innovative and effective ways of doing things. Then this course is for you. The journey you are on is incredible, but with million things to do, where do you start? And, how do you navigate from there? How do you prioritize between customers, culture, finance, product development, marketing, branding and so much more? Every time you are doing something new or are looking for new ways of doing things, finding the right path can take weeks, months even years sometimes. It can be daunting. This actionable, step-by-step course is here to guide you, inspire you and help you navigate to go from a spark to a product. You will still use all your determination, passion and talents to make it happen, but we are here to help you put your focus on things that will bring your idea forward today and tomorrow.
I’m an intrapreneur can I still benefit from the course?
If you’re an intrapreneur, that’s great! For several high achievers, this is the best of two worlds. Using your creativity, passion, and determination to build something with the resources and stability to go with it. This course will show you a new way of working with product and business development where design thinking is in the heart of the course. It will also cover several topics such as market potential, fans and how to work with an actionable business plan.
I’m a serial entrepreneur, will I learn something new?
This entrepreneurship course is designed with the customer in the center, using design thinking to develop your next MVP. It also covers how to build a strong foundation when it comes to culture and team. Depending on your background, you might recognize some insights, be reminded of the importance of others, and help you design your next product or service with the customer-centric approach.
What should I know or master before starting the course?
The only thing you need is ambition and determination. We will guide you through the process of taking a spark into an idea, how to co-create with the market and develop your first product. Are you ready for your next adventure?
What can I expect to get out of the course and how many hours can I expect to be working on it?
It’s an actionable, step-by-step course that you can explore on-demand. It’s designed so you can act upon the insights from each lesson right away and apply it to your idea and growing business. The entire entrepreneurship course is created to help you launch your product or service. You can design it the way you want to, and you decide the pace that fits you best. The actual course is about 10 hours of watching the videos, completing the 12 specially designed documents and the surveys. However, the more time you invest, the more time you get out of it. The course is designed to help you take a spark into a product within four weeks. The more committed you are, the greater impact the course will provide. It will be a rollercoaster but know that regardless what happens it’s all temporary and that we are here to support you.
What’s your money back guarantee policy?
In everything we do, we believe in empowering individuals to reach their full potential. Therefore, we offer you a money back guarantee within the 21 days of your purchase if you don’t feel that you have grown personally and professionally.
Who's behind Be Brilliant Academy and what's their experience?
The team behind Be Brilliant Academy have an extensive background in entrepreneurship, innovation, business development, design thinking, sales, marketing, and technology. The instructor in this course is the Founder and CEO of Be Brilliant Academy, Therése Gedda, herself. An award-winning entrepreneur and international keynote speaker with over 15 years of experience. She has researched the entrepreneurial mindset and worked with 1000’s entrepreneurs over the years. She is truly passionate about making a difference and empowering them to reach their full potential. “When I started my first business at the age of 17, I would have loved a course like this to guide me on my incredible entrepreneurial adventure.”
Will I be able to have personal contact with Therése? And, if I have questions, where can I ask them?
We have an exclusive ‘Members Only’ Facebook group. That’s where you can ask questions to the team and interact with fellow high achievers. If you have a special request towards Therése, you are more than welcome to message that too. If you want additional personal one-on-one sessions with Therése, she is still working with a few clients on performance and achievement coaching. Check out the opportunities on our site.
Do I get a certificate after completing the course?
Absolutely, we want to celebrate your achievement! We’re proud to present the Be Brilliant Academy Certificate. After four amazing weeks (or longer if you decide to extend the course), and acting upon all of the insights, you get a specially designed certificate. You can proudly share it with your network on social media, on your LinkedIn profile and you can even print it and put it in a frame. Amazing, right?
*Source: eConsultancy.com report